Key Moments In Time Marketing Assets
The Bread Pay Marketing Toolkit
Your one stop shop for season-inspired, standard financing marketing content assets:
Download Asset ZIP Files at the Links Below:
- Valentine’s Day, 2/14
- Mother’s Day, 5/14
- NEW! Memorial Day, 5/29
- NEW! Father’s Day, 6/18
- NEW! "Spring into Summer Sales"
Required Disclosure for these Standard Financing Templates
To leverage these Evergreen assets, you must provide the required “Subject to Credit Approval” (SCA) and bank disclosure below:
Subject to approval of credit application. Bread Pay™ loans are made by Comenity Capital Bank, a Bread Financial™ company.
This disclosure should be located either on the same page as the ad or on another page one-click-away.
Many of the templates you can download above already include this language. If the disclosure is not included however on the asset itself, please ensure it is one-click-away from the banner or ad.
Don’t Forget, Prior to Publishing These Assets:
- Confirm you’ve leveraged the required disclosure as detailed above
- Send all financing-related assets for compliance review to your Bread Pay merchant success point of contact[email protected]
- Please allow for 7 business days from receipt of assets for compliance review
- Receive approval from the Bread Pay Compliance team before you publish. You may not put marketing related to our products in front of customers without receiving approval.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your Merchant Success point of contact at [email protected]
Updated 17 days ago